and in order to become one of the top blogs we need your clicks. So please click on the box to the right that says top baby clogs. Each unique click, per day, which means clicking several times a day from the same computer doesn't work :) gets us a vote! Feel free to click and vote for us daily though...I mean what else are you supposed to do at work.
In order to bribe you to click us I have included the yummy recipes for black bean and sweet potatoes enchiladas below. Just had this for dinner last night and it is so yummy!
1 15 oz can tomato sauce
1 3/4 veggie broth
1 tsp ancho chile powder
1 tsp regular chili powder
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp dried oregano
1/2 tsp chipotle chili powder
1 tbsp olive oil
1 small onion diced
3 cups of diced sweet potato
1 15 oz can of diced tomatoes drained
1 cup of salsa
2 cloves of garlic chopped
1 hot pepper roasted and diced ( I used poblano)
1 15 oz can of black beans rinsed an drained
1 12 oz package of queso fresco, divided
Brush 13 by 9 baking pan with oil
12-16 corn or flour tortillas
2 limes as garnish
avocado as garnish
1/2 cup sour cream as garnish (I use plain yogurt instead)
Cilantro as garnish
1. To make sauce, bring all ingredients to a simmer over medium heat. Whisk to combine and remove from heat. Salt and pepper if you desire.
2.To make filling, heat oil and saute onions. Add sweet potatoes, garlic, tomatoes, salsa, hot pepper, and 1/2 cup of water. Bring to a boil.
3. Reduce heat to simmer on medium low and cook for 30-40 minutes until sweet potatoes are soft. Mash with fork or potato masher (if you have one of those things :) Next add black beans and cook for 5 minutes. Stir in half of queso fresco and remove from heat.
4. To assemble the enchiladas. Preheat oven 350. Brush pan with oil. Add 1/2 of sauce to pan. Fill each tortillas with filling and place seam side down in pan. Pack 'em in there! Top with remaining sauce and queso fresco. Bake for 15 minutes
5. Turn oven on broil and watch like a hawk to keep from burning....just let broil until cheese is brown and bubbly!
6. Garnish with lime, cilantro and sour cream. Let stand for 5 minute to keep tongues from being burnt. Devour :)
435 calories per serving (2 enchiladas)-less if you use yogurt. I suggest organic tomatoes and black beans.
I wish I would have taken a picture...but we ate them too quickly! Don't forget to click and vote for us!
Post a Comment