So I ran to the nurse.
This was the worst of the reactions, so bad I really thought I might pass out in my office all alone. I really panicked and was freaking out. By the time I got to the nurse she was ready to stick me with an epi pen. It just all happened so fast.
I talked her out of the pen and took a double dose of Benadryl and sat down while she took my vitals. Within 5 minutes I started to feel better. It has been about 2 hours now from the first attack and my symptoms are almost all gone.
My principal took a picture of me, but it is so bad I am not going to post it....I mean what is on the internet is forever right.
My eyes were too swollen closed to drive so hubby came and got me. Everyone was super worried and made me call and make a doctors appointment right away. I refused to go to the ER , so I have an appointment at 4. My school nurse says I need an epi pen since the attacks are getting more severe. I need to buy some Benadryl for sure...not sure what I would have done at home. We have no drugs and my face was too swollen to see to drive.
We have no idea what is causing it. I have never been allergic to anything in my life. I can literally roll around in poison ivy and never get it. There is nothing I ate or unusual that we can link.
Whatever it is...sucks. After the attack is over the drugs leave me so loopy and sleepy. I hate that feeling. Hopefully the Docs have an answer.
Hanging out with hubby at his office until the appointment. Ah, crazy stuff.